Monday, October 6, 2008

The dreaded lemming-gene discovered in some voters!

What in our DNA makes some people like lemmings?
This from WSJonline:
A Month Away, Some Voters Can't Decide:

"The 44-year-old construction worker in the battleground state of Virginia said he isn't sure how he will vote this year. "I want to say I'll vote on the economy, which Democrats are better on, but I'm not sure if the economy is all that bad," he said recently.
"Obama's pastor bothers me, but I take everything I hear on television with a grain of salt."

Is that right Mr. Tiffany? Then why would you say democrats are better on the economy? Hmmm? Is it because you actually contain the cursed lemming gene? No, sir! You are free! Free to make up your own mind. Just like the story of lemmings following the leader of a cliff, so is the story of democrats being better on the economy, both a myth.

No comments: