Thursday, October 2, 2008

What conflict of interest? If you say 'conflict' again, you a racist!

This from National Review Online by Andrew C. McCarthy:
basically Gwen Ifill, who will hosting (not moderating) tonight's VP debate has a book coming out praising Obama. However, Mr. McCarthy points out that Ms. Ifill blasted Italian President Silvio Berlusconi, for having "another job"
She wanted to know isn't that a conflict of interest? Um, yeah, duh.

Why do we have to constantly put up with arrogant wind-bags who think their BM's do not stink? Why do the mainstream media let them get away with that? Why am I asking these questions when we all know...If you're black AND liberal you can use the race card for anything because no one will dare challenge you. I think that using that is in itself derisive.

I think people that won't vote for Palin are sexist! If they don't vote for McCain, they're practising agism!!!
YOU SEXIST, MISOGYNISTIC, AGEISTIC PIG! How do you sleep at night?

"Man, this dress don't fit, it's racism!!! They make me think that the dress fit with them tricky mirror....As soon as I take it home George Bush makes the dress too small!! Then when I wear it for three years and they have stains and I try to take it back, they tell me they ain't gonna takes it back!!!!! Damn racist!"

No comments: